I have tried to stay out of the political realm because there are so many great bloggers out there who provide an alternative voice. However I urge all of you to read the following post by Laila Yuile on her site I'm Laila Yuile and this is how I see it
Bloggers like her, Bill Tielemen, Norm Farrell, Grant G. (The Straight Goods), and BC Mary (The Legislature Raids), Rafe Mair, Ross K (The Gazetteer) and others allow the people of BC to hear the truth about the way politics in BC are today.
After reading the 100 reasons I had to go for a walk to calm down, it is very distrubing for those of you who stilll believe in our political system. I am beginning to have my doubts.
http://lailayuile.wordpress.com/100-reasons-gordon-campbell-must-go/
I AM A SONIC BOOMER, NOT A SENIOR... In this blog, I am writing to and for those who believe that the Boomers will change what the word Senior means. I also believe that Boomers will change what retirement means in our society. The blog is also for those who are interested in what life after retirement may look like for them. In this blog, I highlight and write about issues that I believe to be important both for Seniors and working Boomers.
google.com, pub-7178919035426667, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Thank you for posting this,remember anger can be a good thing when channeled constructively... it can change the world.
ReplyDelete