Sunday, October 24, 2010

BC Politics

I have tried to stay out of the political realm because there are so many great bloggers out there who provide an alternative voice. However I urge all of you to read the following post by Laila Yuile on her site I'm Laila Yuile and this is how I see it

Bloggers like her,  Bill Tielemen, Norm Farrell, Grant G. (The Straight Goods), and BC Mary (The Legislature Raids), Rafe Mair, Ross K (The Gazetteer) and others allow the people of BC to hear the truth about the way politics in BC are today.
After reading the 100 reasons I had to go for a walk to calm down, it is very distrubing for those of you who stilll believe in our political system. I am beginning to have my doubts.

 http://lailayuile.wordpress.com/100-reasons-gordon-campbell-must-go/

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this,remember anger can be a good thing when channeled constructively... it can change the world.

    ReplyDelete