You can justify your situation by proclaiming, "I have no choice" "I cannot do anything to change my circumstances" "there is nothing I can do" etc. That is a false belief. You can "choose" to allow the outer world to affect how you see your situation- yet; there is never a situation in which you do not have power and a choice.
With each choice, there is a consequence and an energetic price that must be paid. So, it is not that you do not have a choice- you are only choosing which energetic price you choose to pay.
If you are currently in a working situation in which you are unhappy, you can make several choices.
- You can choose to stay because you are fearful of change, of the economy or whether or not you can find another means of income. The price you will pay for this choice is continued feelings of boredom, anger, hopelessness, lethargy and depression. Eventually this feeling will affect other areas of your life.
- You can choose to stay- yet, change the energetic of how you see your situation. The simple act of using an empowering thought form can create a dramatic change in how you see your situation. "I will stay in this job because it is providing me with an income at this time. I will keep my eyes open for new opportunities and know that this is a temporary situation and I can choose again at any time".
- You can choose to leave the job with the understanding that you are a creative being and can manifest a new source of income. From an outer view, this looks as if it is the most "expensive" choice in terms of energy. Yet, on another level it is not. What is required is a profound faith.
The same wisdom applies to relationships (both platonic and romantic)
- You can choose to stay in an unhappy, stagnant or abusive relationship. You can continue to complain about how miserable you are and how you cannot leave the relationship for various reasons. You can justify and make excuses for your circumstances- yet; all the while you will continue to live in anxiety and pain. You can choose to continually dream about what else may be out there for you- yet, never giving yourself an opportunity to explore the possibilities. The price for this choice is an uncalculatable amount.
- You can choose to stay in the relationship with the affirmation of "I love this person and I choose to communicate my feelings with them to help bring about the needed changes. I will focus on the positive qualities and begin to let those be the guiding force. After a period of time, if I am still unhappy and see that the situation will not change, then I can choose again". By doing this, you empower yourself by knowing that you are staying because it is YOUR CHOICE- not because you have no other options.
- You can choose to leave the relationship and understand that this choice may lead to some pain and loneliness for a short time. You may feel sadness and loss, yet with that will come an undeniable sense of freedom. The level of your anxiety, negative thoughts and feelings will diminish, making way for a higher vibration of life affirming energy. Your affirmation would be "I am choosing to leave this relationship/friendship because it is not contributing to my joy and ultimate happiness. I know it may be painful for a little while- yet, I also know there are billions of people on the planet and numerous opportunities to meet new friends and lovers."
Choose creative and life affirming statements and thought forms and watch how your life is transformed. Once you know you are making the choice you will make your choices to help create your desires. Here are some choices you can decide to make
- I choose to take steps to immerse myself in the knowledge and learning I need to start my own business.
- I choose to put all my energy to creating what I want.
- I choose to KNOW that there is a wonderful abundance of potential life partners and friends in the world for me.
- I choose to attract individuals who I will enjoy being with.
- I choose to embrace HEALTH and vitality.
- I choose to feel good.
- I choose to allow prosperity to flow into my life.
- I choose to allow my spiritual insight and faith to be my guiding force.