Monday, August 15, 2011

Pics from my walk

I walk seven Kilometers a day part of it is  along the Fraser River. Here are some pics from my walk. I enjoy walking because it allows me to find a way to reduce any stress and problems that are in my life.
At certain points we cam become stretched to a breaking point and cracks may appear in the armour we wear to protect ourselves. For those who are perhaps a bit less fearful of the world, a seed will insert itself in the crack and new life will eventually make its appearance in spite of the armour we wear, which is meant to shut out the world.

There are those who work feverishly to shore up their armour denying there is anything wrong to themselves and to those who love them. For them the the cracks become larger and larger. Because they have not ability to nuture the seed of new, no new life appears.  They becomes stuck, broken but wtih love and support they will be healed .I learned early that there is beauty in cracks in walls and beauty in the path before and around us.

 
 
 



 
 

 
  
 


 
  
 


 
  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment