- Give more than what is enough. Where does motivation and self-improvement take place at work? At home? At school? When you exert extra effort in doing things.
- Hang on to your dreams. They may dangle in there for a moment, but these little stars will be your driving force.
- Ignore those who try to destroy you. Don’t let other people to get the best of you. Stay out of toxic people – the kind of friends who hates to hear about your success.
- Just be yourself. The key to success is to be yourself. And the key to failure is to try to please everyone.
- Keep trying no matter how hard life may seem. When a person is motivated, eventually he sees a harsh life finally clearing out, paving the way to self-improvement.
- Learn to love your self. Now isn’t that easy?
- Make things happen. Motivation is when your dreams are put into work clothes.
- Never lie, cheat or steal. Always play a fair game.
- Open your eyes. People should learn the horse attitude and horse sense. They see things in 2 ways – how they want things to be, and how they should be.
- Practice makes perfect. Practice is about motivation. It lets us learn repertoire and ways on how can we recover from our mistakes.
- Quitters never win. And winners never quit. So, choose your fate – are you going to be a quitter? Or a winner?
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Tips on self motivation
Ready yourself. Motivation is also about preparation. We must hear the little voice within us telling us to get started before others will get on their feet and try to push us around. Remember, it wasn’t raining when Noah build the ark