Friday, June 1, 2012

Creatures of Habit

Every morning on my way to work, I pass a young woman running with her stroller and her young son, he looks about 3 years old. I see them around the same time every morning at pretty much near the same spot. The young boy sometimes is ahead of his mom, sometimes he is running behind her, sometimes he is running and she allows him to think he is pushing the stroller with the younger brother or sister. 


She is there every morning unless it is pouring rain, and she and her son look as if they are enjoying the morning run. I am on my way to work, we are both creatures of habit, I take the same route to work in the morning, she runs at the same time. I bet she is enjoying her day more than I am mine. Even as I have these thoughts, I know that I really am ready to retire this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment