- Look at the big picture of your life.
- Laugh at your fear.
- Make up your mind to change.
- Confide in someone close to you.
- Tell your fear who’s boss.
- Recall happier times.
- Live one happy day at a time.
- Choose a peaceful point of view.
- Live with a consciousness of love.
- Choose unconflicted energy.
- Cherish the relationships you have.
- Know that most things aren’t as serious as you make them out to be.
- Know that you can manage even when difficult things happen.
- Believe you have the talents and resources you need to succeed.
- Remind yourself of your positive options.
- Support, encourage, and believe in yourself.
- Remind yourself that the world is full of endless opportunities.
- Remind yourself that you are a strong and wise person.
- Remember a small shift in perception can change your day.
- Refer back to this list when you’re depressed, worried, in a bad mood or just plain grumpy.. Remember there is always another option when you are feeling, doubtful, or worried
Sunday, February 23, 2014
Look at the big picture
When you are stressed about whatever is going on, and in the depths of February, it is difficult to think that Spring is only a few weeks away, try some of the things on this list to help lift your spirits.