The first step is to recognize your problems to be open, honest, and transparent, If you do you will be taking the steps you need to overcome those obstacles.
Set aside sixty minutes to answer these questions as soon as you can, like this weekend
- What does your current daily workday look like?
- How often do you check email?
- Outline a perfect workday if everything went right - in terms of maximum productivity:
- When is your Magic Time (the time of day when you get more accomplished in an hour than you do at any other hour of the day)?
- What activities and environment foster maximum productivity, creativity, and well-being?
- What is your current daily diet and exercise routine?
- What are your biggest weaknesses when it comes to productivity and time management?
- What are the "time sucks" in your life? What gets you off track each day?
- How can you fix them?
- What internal resistance stops you from changing any of the above?
- If you were to stop working today because you had all the money you needed, how would you spend your day?
- What are your top 3 priorities to improve in your time/energy management?
- What is your purpose/mission in life?
- What is your personal philosophy on life? What are the rules for your life?
- What is stopping you from living the life you need to?
- What is the legacy you want to leave behind?
- What is your 10-year vision for your family?
- What relationships do you want to improve?
- What steps are you taking to improve these?
- What are the things that you need to say YES to more in your life?
- What are the things that you need to say NO to more in your life?
- What steps are you taking to improve your health?
- What are the 3 most influential books you have read in your life and why?
What is the ONE thing that has to happen in the next 12 months in order for you to say that it has been a BREAKTHROUGH year?
Hopefully a question or two led to a significant mindset breakthrough for you