2. The more you chase, the more they run. Work on attracting (pulling) people to you instead of chasing after them.
3. If you never ask, the answer is always no.
4. Money is just a means to an end. Sure, it’ll be great to have a lot of money but what we really want isn't the money in and of itself… what we want is what that money can do for us… what it brings us.
5. There’s no use trying to logically convince a woman. You can’t change a girl’s mind unless you change her mood first. Wait… that works for everyone…
6. Besides “I love you”, the next best thing you can say to someone is “Thank you”. People love to feel appreciated. Why deny them such a wonderful feeling, by withholding two words that don’t cost you anything?
7. Don’t cut off your nose to spite your face… and don’t grab your crotch in public. You’re not Michael Jackson.
8. Facebook isn't real life. Real life is when you go out and do crazy stuff. Facebook just reminds you of all those crazy stuff you did.
9. If someone slapped you, you get hurt once. If you keep replaying that movie of the person slapping you in your mind over and over again, you get hurt a thousand times. So when is NOW a good time to stop slapping yourself and start letting go?
10. Nobody likes doormats. Nobody respects doormats. Stop agreeing with everything I say. Have an opinion. It’s attractive.