Saturday, May 16, 2015

Packing for a trip

Packing for travelling is an art that I have not yet mastered. I usually over pack even though I think I am not.  I found an interesting site One Bag Packing which helped me a great deal when it came to packing for my trips.  Here is some information that I found useful and hope you do as well. Visit the site it is useful for all travellers.

If there's a "trick" to travelling light, it's the understanding and proper use of a packing list (albeit a different type of list than those you have likely seen). Apart from that, however, there's no single specific secret. Travelling light is a skill comprised of a very large number of very small considerations. Taken individually, many of these might seem relatively unimportant (or unnecessarily meticulous); collectively, however, this selection of small sanities makes it possible to journey for extended periods of time carrying no more than will fit in a surprisingly small bag
I strongly suggest starting with Using A Packing List, because that will yield the most benefit in the least amount of time. Once you've begun to develop your own personal list, continue as and where your interests lead you; you needn't learn everything immediately.
Looking for luggage tips? You'll find much on that topic under the What To Pack It In menu. Appreciate, however, that merely acquiring a new bag, no matter how "perfect", will no more turn you into a one-bag traveller than a superb violin will turn you into a concert soloist!

No comments:

Post a Comment