Thursday, March 31, 2016
Pranks I wish I was there to play on my grandson on April Fools Day
Some ideas for my daughter to play pranks on my grandson on April Fools Day.
Happy Thanksgiving day to my grandson and all his mates in Australia
1. Blech! Sprinkle a little salt on your kid’s toothbrushes the night before.
2. Where Am I? If your kids are heavy sleepers, put them in a different bed once they are asleep. Imagine their surprise waking up in the wrong bed the next morning!!
3. Mint your milk jug with food coloring the night before and serve your kid their breakfast with a colorful new addition!
4. Where’s my Rice Krispies? Switch bagged cereal within their boxes and see how long it takes for your kids to find their favorite.
5. EEK! Buy realistic toy flies, spiders, etc and hid them in your kids’ lunches.
6. What a mess! Toilet Paper your kids room as they sleep. Make sure to have the camera ready when they wake up!
7. Goedemorgen! Change the language on your kids’ smart devices to a different one. Make sure you know who to change it back though!
8. OUCH! Stuff a little toilet paper in the ends of their shoes and watch them think their feet grew overnight.
9. Turn your house upside down! Turn photos, toys, and furniture, anything that works, upside down the night before.
10. For Sale?? Put a for sale sign up in your yard the night before. Try to get one with a MLS box and print flyers that say “April Fools!” Watch your neighbors go crazy!