1. When loved ones come home, a dog will always run to greet them.
2. Dogs never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
3. Dogs allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
4. When it's in their best interest, they practice obedience.
5. A dog will always let others know when they've invaded their territory.
6. When a dog takes a nap, they always stretch before rising.
7. As you watch dogs run, romp and play daily your sense of joy abounds
8. A dog will always avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
9. Did you ever notice that on warm days, dogs love to stop to lie on your back on the grass?
10. On hot days, dogs drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
11. When a dog is happy, they will dance around and wag their entire body.
12. No matter how often you're scolded, they don't buy into the guilt thing and pout, they run right back and make friends.
13. Dogs delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
14. They eat with gusto and enthusiasm and stop when they have had enough.
15. They are very loyal.
16. Dogs never pretend to be something they are not.
17. Dogs are persistent, if they want to find what lies buried, they just dig until you find it.
18. When you are having a bad day, your dog will be there, silent, close by and will nuzzle you gently