Thursday, July 20, 2017

Rockin' Rollin' Rockabilly

Growing up Rockabilly was one of my favorite types of music. I was shy in school, so I never learned to dance, but I would go and watch the dancers at the shows when the stars would come to town. I finally got over my shyness in my first year of University and learned to dance. 

Not as good as these couples but watching them brings back some great memories. Enjoy the dancing in the video. I think this is based on early rock, from the fifties, not the sixties, but I could be wrong.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'M A SONIC BOOMER Team,

    My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

    I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog I'M A SONIC BOOMERhas been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 100 Senior Blogs on the web.

    http://blog.feedspot.com/senior_blogs/

    I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 100 Senior Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

    Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.

    best,
    Anuj

    ReplyDelete