Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Security is most;u a superstition

Helen Keller said:, "Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of humans as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."

Think about her first words, "Security is mostly a superstition."

Let that sink in.

Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure.

So... what outright exposure are you willing to embrace this week?  

What's your daring adventure going to be?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Royce! I just found out from Mention.com that you link my site to your great blog. Thank you. It's always nice to share ideas with other bloggers. And this post caught my eye because this quote by Helen Keller is my absolute favorite! I tell myself this all the time and attempt to hold it in mind as much as possible. Not only is it about being courageous in our actions, it also reminds me to be courageous in being true to myself. Thank you. ~Kathy

    ReplyDelete