Saturday, November 11, 2017

Life lessons learned

Many of us play "follow the leader in life." This is an important role, but sometimes we need to play the leadership role. Leadership is not easy and not something many of us want to do, however, I always believed that I could count on myself and my friends to uncover the truth and play a leadership role when required while others just played.

I was never surprised to find myself standing by my principles when the going got tough. And there was never any doubt in my mind that when faced with a fork in the road, that I would take the path less travelled.

Over a lifetime, this has lead to many adventures, some good, some bad, but I never had any idea that life would reward me for taking the path less travelled. 

How have you followed your path, have you been a follower or a leader and have you travelled the path less followed? If you have you know how much fun it can be. Life is great and the adventure continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment