Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Xmas

From my family to you and yours, may this day be filled with love and grace, family and friends.

December is a very interesting month, many multicultural events and celebrations happen in Dec.  I missed wishing those of the Jewish faith Happy Hanukkah, and my Japanese friends Happy Omisoka, my Swedish friends Happy St. Lucia Day and my African American friends Happy Kwanzaa and finally to my pagan friends Happy Saturnalia.
Below is a list of some of the celebrations held in December.

Saint Nicholas Day (Christian)
Fiesta of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Mexican)
St. Lucia Day (Swedish)
Hanukkah (Jewish)
Christmas Day (Christian)
Three Kings Day/Epiphany (Christian)
Boxing Day (Australian, Canadian, English, Irish)
Kwanzaa (African American)
Omisoka (Japanese)
Yule (Pagan)
Saturnalia (Pagan)


No comments:

Post a Comment