Sunday, September 22, 2019

Idle thoughts on a Sunday in Sept

My friend asked do you still write your blog?

I  asked him do you still travel?

We talked of family friends and activities as we sat in the sun.

At my time of life, I am lucky I am surrounded by friends. laughter, health, abundance, peace and harmony so I am at peace, and I hope you are as well. 

However trite this may now sound, each of us is a miracle, unique to this world. The earth, sun, moon, and stars are wonders for us to behold, they provide us with mind-boggling and profound mysteries to ponder and to try to solve. They provide us with only a hint of the power of the universe. 

Yet, for the most part, we are concerned with the ordinary, not the mind-boggling,  a blog, travel, family, friends, our conversation continues and we are at peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment