Thursday, August 6, 2020

Report Card Day!

I taught school for most of my career and Report Card Day! was an important day for all students. While life is a journey at some point the journey ends and we have to be accountable for what we have done. 

Here's a Report Card that I hope I get from the "School of Life." when they come to speak at my passing.

Compassionate - A+  (gives of self, even when no one’s looking)

Intuitive - A+  (naturally gifted)

Ability to see from others’ perspectives - A+  (practically goes out of the body)

Spiritually alert - A+  (aura beginning to glow)

Resilient and adaptable to unexpected change - A+ (like the Energizer Bunny)

Terminally optimistic - A+  (fast rebounder)

Exercises gratitude muscle - A+ (your cup to be refilled x 7)

Good looking - A+ (a real looker)

Patient and kind to self - A  (could play a little more)

Visualizes every day...

Performs random "acts of faith" in line with dreams... 

Comment
You’re amazing! Aced the very toughest courses in time and space! 
Now, since all the subjects are the ones I chose, I got to grade myself and you also get to grade yourself. So let us continue the A+ effort until we are no longer able to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment