Thursday, April 8, 2021

Spring planting

Spring is here and there is a growing movement at least at my place, to get out and pay attention to the garden. The Spring sun is tempting as it calls from the clear blue sky for our attention. The call for attention is echoed by the earth under my feet and the trees and shrubs in my life who look like they are longing for my presence. 

Plants can communicate to each other according to some thinking and I believe that from time to time, however sporadic or brief, they'd absolutely adore my undivided attention.

There's something special about waking up with sunshine in the bedroom that makes me want to be outside.

You see, my wife loves gardening and landscaping as it gives her peace and quiet from the world, and I love the results of her work.

I know some of you may resonate with what I am saying, and others might think I'm off my rocker.

Since last year was a bust our hope is that magic is going to happen in our garden this season.

With life grabbing us by the horns last year we are considering changed the way we garden but do so without a plan is not a good idea. Planning is fun and as the garden takes shape, I will post some pictures over the summer so you can see how we have done. I hope that you will get a chance to grow your own garden this year and that it will bring you joy over the summer and fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment