Monday, December 20, 2021

The countdown begins for many kids

 In 2022 many of you will be thinking about retiring, here are some thoughts on this subject to help you make up your mind

I have all the $$$ money $$$ I’ll ever need in retirement...

As long as I die by 4 pm tomorrow.

Warning! I’m retired

I know everything and have plenty of time to talk about it! Approach with caution!

Based on my latest calculations, i can retire five years after i die

Retirement is waking up in the morning with nothing to do, and going to bed having accomplished only half of it.

I retired for health reasons, the company was sick of me, and I was sick of them

Retirement is when you stop working and start working at living

When I first retired, I woke up at 6:00 AM and drove very slowly on the freeway. I was yelled at a lot by all those that I made late for work, but it was fun.

Retirement the pay sucks but the benefits are great.

R elax

E at

T ravel

I ndugle

R ead

E at

Happy Days are here again

RETIREMENT CHECKLIST

9-10:00 NOTHING

10-11:00 (BREAK)

11-12:00 NADA

12-1:00 (LUNCH)

1-2:00 ZIP

2-3:00 ZERO

3-4:00 (BREAK)

4-5:00 ZILCH

RULES TO RELAX BY: RETIRED AND LOVING IT.

1. You get 6 Saturdays and 1 Sunday every week.

2. Bedtime is 3 hours after you fall asleep

3. Formal attire is shoes.

4. We love to count pennies because we have time.

5. A long lunch is... Normal.

6. I never know when my lunch break starts, or my coffee break ends.

7. Am I bored? No way.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment