google.com, pub-7178919035426667, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Friday, June 14, 2024

Another set of Dad Jokes to round off the month

1.      What did the kid say when his mom asked him to eat his veggies? "Do I have to? They're so... green!"

2.      Why did the kid bring a ball to the park? He wanted to have a ball-istic time!

3.      What do you call a group of kids playing soccer in the park? A kick-tastic team!

4.      Why did the kid bring a book to the park? He wanted to have a page-turning adventure!

5.      What did the kid say when his mom asked him to take a nap? "Aww, do I have to? I'm not tired!"

6.      Why did the kid bring a bike to the park? He wanted to have a wheel-good time!

7.      What do you call a group of kids playing tag in the park? A chase-tastic game!

8.      Why did the kid bring a kite to the park? He wanted to have a high-flying time!

9.      What did the kid say when his mom asked him to eat his dinner? "Aww, do I have to? It's so... boring!"

10. Why did the kid bring a frisbee to the park? He wanted to have a flying good time!

11. What do you call a group of kids playing hide-and-seek in the park? A seek-tastic game!

12. Why did the kid bring a ball to the park? He wanted to have a ball-istic time!

13. What did the kid say when his mom asked him to take a bath? "Aww, do I have to? I'm not dirty!"

14. Why did the kid bring a book to the park? He wanted to have a page-turning adventure!

15. What do you call a group of kids playing soccer in the park? A kick-tastic team!


No comments:

Post a Comment