- Have great difficulty wrapping up the loose ends on projects?
- Have trouble staying organized?
- Miss appointments or obligations?
- Procrastinate on big projects that require thought?
- Have trouble sitting still?
- Struggle with restless energy?
If you answered yes to four or more of these questions, it may be a good idea to talk to your doctor about adult ADHD.
By the way, I answered no to all of the questions except Have trouble sitting still and that I attribute to a hip that one day soon may have to be replaced.