Thursday, March 1, 2012

The talent for being happy is

Having a sense of humour and the ability to laugh at yourself in trying circumstances
  1. Basically my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats." I never had a boat in my bathtub before. Just staring at it while soaking in hot water makes me seasick already.
  2. "I am not afraid of death, I just don't want to be there when it happens." If it rains, it pours.
  3. "I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose." It could get worse when you're guzzling on beer… or mouthwash, and it happened to me more than once!
  4. "If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans." At least he doesn't smite us with lightning, and I'm thankful for that. And despite of what may happen to all of us in the next ten, twenty, or even thirty years, I guess we all have to see things in a different kind of light and not just perspective. I can't seem to imagine life without any piece of wisdom that could guide us. Whether we're religious or not, it takes more courage to accept your fears and learn how to deal with them is all that matters when it comes to even just getting along. And to sum things up, here is the last nugget of wisdom to go by… however, whenever, and wherever we may be.
  5. "The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have."

No comments:

Post a Comment