Thursday, April 19, 2012

best singles ad

Thanks to Bev and John for this. An interesting way of attracting others.
For all my single friends, this has to be one of the best singles ads ever printed. It is reported to have been listed in the Cornish Guardian.
SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me..

1 comment:

  1. This article will help the internet viewers for creating
    new weblog or even a weblog from start to end.
    Also see my page > to lose weight, diet plans

    ReplyDelete