2. Visualization. Visualize your life the way you want it. Be detailed and keep the image in your head to remind you through out the day.
3. Affirmations are key. Affirm what you are doing well as well as what you are going after. This also helps you stay positive.
4. Keep your eye on your goal. Whatever you are wanting in your life, keep focused on it. Do not let other things in life get in your way and distract you.
5. Move forward. Even baby steps are better than standing still. As long as you are moving toward you goal, even if it is slowly, then you should feel that you are accomplishing something.
6. Write it down. By writing your goals down, you are externalizing your internal feelings and thoughts. It also helps you stay focused.
7. Commit it to memory. By memorizing words, phrases, or images that conjure the way you want to be, you provide yourself with a mental environment to take hold of that dream.
8. Let it go. Let go of the past and its weight and disappointments. It has not part in who you want to be, so let it float on by.
9. Believe it. Say it, think it, and believe it. Believing in a different way creates attitude changes which create action changes, which creates life changes.
10. Own it. Make your vision your own. Take ownership of it like it is your prized possession. It is yours and no one can take it away.