Monday, September 16, 2013

Maui Bound

We are heading for a two week vacation in Maui and I am looking forward to spending some quality time in the sun.  It has been a slow summer as I have been in recovery from my knee operation and have not had the energy to enjoy the sun on the west coast. So I am looking forward to enjoying Maui. When I come back I will be back into the hospital for hip replacement surgery, which I hope will go better than my Knee replacement surgery.

 One of the best newsletters I have found about Maui is Jon's Maui Newsletter. This independent newsletter, which I subscribe to gives great impartial advice on what to do, where do go, best places to stay as well as just interesting and informative information about Maui.

We went to Maui for the first time two years ago, and I fell in love with the island and I hope to make it part of my travel plans for the foreseeable future.

The best place to rent a car when you are travelling to Maui is Discount Hawaii Car Rentals. They were recommended to me by a friend of mine and I found their prices to be lower than other car rental shops in Maui even with coupons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment