Sunday, December 13, 2015

Its always nice to hear about....

We arrived home to day and while I was checking my very large list of emails that I had not read, I read this one. It is interesting that every now and then when you need it you get emails that remind you that what we do impacts people, this is one of those emails.

Dear Royce,


We've spoken on the phone and emailed back and forth a few times so I hope you remember me..

I published a blog post that took me many years to think about and months to write. It was difficult to articulate what I was trying to express about what teaching the Humanities co-op means to me. Every now and then I send you a thank you for choosing to do what you did when you were asked to create a "work experience" program in the district.  And I also send a thank you to your wife who suggested " Just ask them"... 

Here is the blog post.. It's very long so I'll understand if you don't have time to read it.

Regards,
Lizanne

I did read her thoughts and found them to be very interesting and well articulated piece of writing that I would recommend to all of you to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment