Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Thought to ponder going into the holiday season

As I said yesterday, the good news is that Colleen is out of the Hospital and we will be heading home on the 14th of December. Over the next few weeks, I will refocus the blog, back to issues that I am interested in or that I think boomers may be interested in. The main focus of my blog is to give my grandson a sense of what makes me tick.  At this stage of my life,  I feel good, as does the entire family, we are, however, faced with some new facts of life. As I was thinking about our new situation my thoughts lead me to this:

When you understand, that what most people really, really want is simply to feel good about themselves, and when you realize that with just a few well-chosen words you can help virtually anyone on the planet instantly achieve this, you begin to realize just how simple life is, and that love is the key. 


Think about giving the gift of yourself as you wonder what to get friends and loved ones this holiday season. You will feel great and they will cherish your gift and enjoy the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment