Sunday, June 19, 2016
Your beliefs underpin every single thought
Here are some of the things I've discovered about life, the world, and its inhabitants by this point in my time on earth.
1. The absolute, most sure-fire way of physically moving in the direction of your dreams, on a day-to-day basis, without messing with the hows, is living them, now, to any degree that you can.
2. You can't change other people, it's rude to try.
3. Whoever you are, you will die, it is a fact of life. To know and understand that you will die, means you are alive.
4. Everyone you meet is better than you at something.
5. Self-examination is the only path out of misery.
6. Einstein was wiser than he was intelligent.
7. Revenge is for the petty and irresponsible.
8. Getting truly organized can vastly improve anyone's life.
9. When you're sick of your own life, that's a good time to pick up a book.
10. Your beliefs underpin every single thought you make, every action you take, every goal you set, every value you have, every habit your form.
11. Knowledge of our beliefs and repetition can help form new beliefs if the right affirmations are used and believed.