Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Family get togethers need not be expensive

Wondering how to get everyone together for the holidays, Marty knows how this can be done without huge expenses. (an oldie but still funny)

A man named Marty called his son. "Harry I have news to tell you, I know it's going to upset you but I have made up my mind and their is nothing you can do about it. I have decided to divorce your mother." 

"But dad how can that be "the son asked "you have been married for 40 years, and you always seemed to get along? What happened suddenly?" 

"Son, I have made up my mind, and I don't want you to try to convince me out of it." 

"OK" the son responded "but promise me you won't do anything until I come and talk to you in person, and I am going to ask all of the siblings to fly in also. 

"Alright" said the father hanging up "you have my word." 

"Well" said Marty, turning to his wife "I got them all to come in and I didn't even have to pay for the tickets." 

No comments:

Post a Comment