Sunday, November 25, 2018

Happy Birthday on this special day

Happy Birthday to a lady who continues to fill my life with joy. Here are some thoughts to show how I feel

You are just the right age to be a really cool senior citizen.

If I could go back in time, I'd buy your birthday gift the year you were born. It would have been much less expensive then.

Don't worry if your youth seems to be escaping you at your age, you can't expect to catch our grandson all the time.

To be this young is sometimes far more cheerful and hopeful than to be forty years old!

Dance as if nobody is watching,

Love as if you’ve never been hurt,

Live as if there’s no tomorrow

Like a fine vintage wine or a vintage car, 
your value increases over the years
Thank you for being a treasure in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment