Wednesday, April 24, 2019

A bit of humour

My thanks to the people at “Postscript” for these gems
·       Crushing pop cans is soda pressing
·       The problem with political jokes is that they sometimes get elected
·       People are making apocalypse jokes like there is no tomorrow
·       Autocorrect made me say things I didn’t Nintendo
·       If ignorance is bliss than I know some people who should be happier than they seem
·       I danced like no one was watching. My court date is pending.
·       Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again
·       Puns ab out communism are not funny unless everyone gets them
·       If cats could text you back, they wouldn’t.
·       I ordered a chicken and an egg on the Internet just to see which one comes first
·       I ate a dictionary and got thesaurus throat.
·       I can tell if people are judgmental just by looking at them.
·       Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
·       WELL, TO BE FRANK, I’d have to change my name
·       A book hit my head and I have only my shelf to blame
·       The cook was a good cook, as cooks go, and as cooks go, she went.
·       In baiting a mousetrap with cheese, always leave room for the mouse.
·       Think about how many blameless lives are brightened by the blazing indiscretions of other people.
·       A little inaccuracy sometimes saves a ton of explanation.
·       Every reformation must have its victims. You can’t expect the fatted calf to share the enthusiasm of the angels over the prodigal’s return.
·       Never be a pioneer. It was the Early Christians that got the hungriest lion.

·       I hate posterity—it’s so fond of having the last word.

No comments:

Post a Comment