Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Happy Anniversary to my wife

 A few years ago, one of my close friends was talking about his wedding. Out of curiosity, I asked when he was married and he said August 9th, 1969. I said we share the same day, we were married on the same day. It turns out we were also married at the same time 2:00 in the afternoon but in different suburbs of Vancouver, My wife and I were married in Coquitlam and he and his wife were married in White Rock. Now at the time, when we both were married we did not know each other. I found out a while later that 5 of my friends I had acquired through work were also married on the same day.  It may be true that people with like souls do the same things sometimes at the same time.

A popular day that has favoured long-term relationships, as all of the people I mentioned have been married for 53 years. so first a big anniversary wish for my wife and to all my friends who are celebrating with us. I am not sure any of us has the secret to long-term relationships except that we all work very hard at keeping our relationships fresh and we all picked a great day to get married.

No comments:

Post a Comment