Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Time for some humour.

 I hate being patronized. By the way, patronized means they speak with a sense of superority.

I love it when people talk down to me. It makes me feel so much better about myself.

My boss always talks to me like I'm a child. I think he forgets that I'm an adult and not his four-year-old daughter.

My friend was trying to explain something to me yesterday and I was having a hard time understanding. He said, "It's okay, I'll dumb it down for you." I didn't know it was possible for something to be both patronizing and insulting at the same time.

Whenever I'm feeling low, I just imagine someone patronizing me and it makes me laugh. It's like free therapy!

I hate it when people speak to me like I'm stupid. I mean, I'm not stupid, I'm just not as smart as some people. But I guess that's why they call it being "patronized."

Why did Stalin only write in lowercase? 

He was afraid of capitalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment