Saturday, March 23, 2024

Why did the scarecrow become a social butterfly? More Dad jokes

  Because he wanted to branch out and make more hay-friends!

I asked my friend if he wanted to join a club for people who love elevators. He said, "I'm not sure, it has its ups and downs."

Why don't scientists trust atoms to form social bonds? Because they make up everything!

I told my wife she should embrace her mistakes. She gave me a hug.

How do you organize a space party? You planet!

I invited all my plants to a party. I guess you could say it was a "rooting" good time!

What did the social media enthusiast say when his friend asked if he wanted to go for a walk? "Sorry, I can't. I'm booked."

I told my wife she should embrace her mistakes. She gave me a hug.

Why did the bicycle fall over at the social gathering? It was two-tired.

My friend tried to make a belt out of watches. He soon realized it was a waist of time.

I told my computer I needed more social interaction. Now it has a lot of "chat" rooms.

I joined a cooking class for introverts. We mostly just stir quietly.

Why did the pencil go to therapy? It had too many issues with drawing boundaries.

My friend tried to organize a hide-and-seek tournament, but it didn't go well. Good players are hard to find.

I started a band called "Duvet." We're a cover band.

No comments:

Post a Comment