Saturday, July 10, 2010
1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully
2. Marry a person you love to talk to. As you get older,the conversational skills will be as important as any other
3.Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want
4. When you say, "I love you, " mean it.
5. When you say, "I'm sorry", look the person in the eye
6. Be engaged at least six months before you marry or move in with each other
7. Believe in love at first sight
8. Never laugh at any one's dreams. People who don't have dreams, don't have much
9. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt, but it is the only way to live live completely.
10. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling
11. Don't judge people by their relatives
12. Talk slowly, but think quickly.
13. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?"
14. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk
15. Say "Bless you" when someone sneezes
16. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
17. Remember the three R's: Respect for self, Respect for others, Responsibility for all your actions
18. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship
19. When you realize that you have made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct the mistake
20. Smile when you picking up the phone. The caller will hear the smile in your voice
21. Spend some time alone