Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The universe is answering

Some people believe in the law of attraction, and beleive that they must do everything in their power to right, and if they do they believe  that the universe is lining it up just right, and the timing will be just exactly right. And if I'm not doing anything wrong.  And I'm doing everything just exactly right then the universe will answer in time. And in thhis perfect timing, a timing that I cannot even quite see yet, this is going to happen. And meanwhile there isn't anything else for me to do.


The Law of Attraction is a huge Law. So next time you find yourself thinking: 'Well, I should write one more affirmation, or I should do one more Virtual Reality. I need to do something. I must be doing something wrong, or what I'm wanting would be,' I say, what you need to do is chill out. What you need to do is relax and accept that you've done your work. You've asked; the Universe is doing its work; it is answering. Your job is to get into this place where you joyfully receive it.

You can't take score about when it's coming or where it's coming, or how it's coming. In other words, you accept,  it is coming and all is well. And as you do that, ahh.

Then, when you really get there, then it doesn't matter how long it takes--but it doesn't take any time, then. If you could say, 'I don't care how long it takes,' you're there! And then it takes no time. But as long as it matters how long it takes, you're not there--and it's going to take a long time. The Universe is anwering, but we have to be in a mind set to accept the answer when we receive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment