Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Birthday

November 26th is a special day for me and my love, it is her birthday and I just want to wish her a wonderful day, full of cheer, love and happiness. The time we have been together has been fun, fabulous and wonderful and I look forward to sharing many more years with you.

Birthdays are special times for the birthday person, but also for family, friends and others; it is a time to celebrate the uniqueness of one's life as well as a time for others to celebrate the contributions a person has made to our life. Birthdays are a time, which allow us to say to the one we love how much they mean to us and how much they have contributed to our sense of well being and how they have helped us in our journey. To all of you celebrate a birthday today, my wish is that you have a happy day. I hope you enjoy the following  birthday songs
Love Royce

No comments:

Post a Comment