Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Perfume

I walk every day for exercise and to help me relax and unwind from the days events as many other people do. On my walks I run across many different people all out enjoying the fresh air, the company and the scenery. Something has been bugging me and I thought I would get it off my chest.It is the issue of Perfume.

First let me say this, usually perfume does not bother me too much, like most men my age I have my likes and dislikes about the perfume women wear, but my preference (as is most of my male friends) is the less perfume the better. However, I have noticed that many of the women who are out walking are wearing a lot of perfume. A few days ago, when I was walking a young (by the way, my definition of young is any person under the age of 60) woman walked toward me and as we passed, I took a breath, and the perfume she was wearing overwhelmed me. I had to walk about 20 meters before the scent went away. A bit later another two women passed me and the scent of their perfume stayed with me for about 10 meters.

Ladies, please reduce the amount of perfume you wear when you are out and about. I don't have any allergies, but many people do and I agree with the idea of scent free environments.

No comments:

Post a Comment