Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Things I like


Thinking of things that I like:

  • The smell of books and hearing the crack of the spine
  • The heft of a book and turning the pages, dog-earing them
  • Reading
  • The last page of a novel read first
  • Rainbows
  • Sun showers
  • Rivulets
  • Snowflakes
  • Fireplaces
  • Greyish blue and purple
  • Cuddly animals
  • Anything that makes me feel nice and cozy inside
  • Listening to music while dropping off to sleep
  • Drinking Ice Tea on a hot summer day
  • Lily-of-the-valleys
  • Falling in love with a book or movie character
  • The symbolic things I like are
    • circles
    • pathways
    • doorways
    • boxes
  • Love that makes my soul happy
  • Words that sound like their meaning like 'soft,' 'whisper'
  • Trees with lots of branches and no leaves
  • The colour Red

No comments:

Post a Comment