Monday, July 2, 2012

Rituals for Daily Living! Kickstart your summer

In his  Mortality Manifesto,  Patrick Mathieu wrote: "I always strive to ensure that my every thought, word and action is moving me in the direction of my dreams." If you do this often enough, it becomes a habit - a way of being for you. You don't need to think about it anymore because it's just who you are.

In my opinion, one of the best ways to consciously install a habit is to elevate it beyond simply an action or behaviour that you perform automatically, by creating the action as a ritual that you intentionally perform with a sense of purpose.

He introduced his latest project, a collaboration with Rev. Angelica Taggart, which I thought was worthwhile and so I am sharing it with you.


Please check out the site and let us know (by commenting on the rituals) what you think.  There's a place for you to share your own rituals. And - it would be great if you could SHARE the site with others. Help us spread the word!


No comments:

Post a Comment