Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fall is for playing

My daughter posted a short video of my grandson playing in the leaves that had been raked into a pile. He sat in the middle of the leaves, then started to examine them and throw them into the air. He laughed with delight as the leaves fell on him. 

Mom and Dad were calling his name to get him to look into the camera, but he was too absorbed in the colours, textures and rhythm of the leaves floating to the ground. Each time they landed he threw them up again, laughing.



Fall is a wonderful, and watching Ryder play reminded me of why I love the fall.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.

    Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo
    News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it
    My web page - national firearms act

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thank you, I was not aware that I was listed on Yahoo News so in that regard, I cannot help, best of luck
    Royce

    ReplyDelete