All the animated toys at our house got together to wish my grandson a very musical Christmas so I thought I would share their voices. My wish is that you have a very merry Xmas,or whatever you call the holiday, and hopefully you get to spend some time with the people who mean a lot to you and the people that you love. (If the video does not work, here is the link to it on You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEQeb-qX8cU&feature=youtu.be
I AM A SONIC BOOMER, NOT A SENIOR... In this blog, I am writing to and for those who believe that the Boomers will change what the word Senior means. I also believe that Boomers will change what retirement means in our society. The blog is also for those who are interested in what life after retirement may look like for them. In this blog, I highlight and write about issues that I believe to be important both for Seniors and working Boomers.
google.com, pub-7178919035426667, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
No comments:
Post a Comment