Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Happy Birthday to my daughter

Happy Birthday Danielle​! When you came into our life you changed our world. We watched you grow from a tiny person we could hold in our hands to a strong, beautiful person with a wonderful sense of humour, and love of life. You always knew your own mind and that trait has served you well over the years. You are courageous, strong yet gentle soul. Your mom and I are proud of the person you became. As your father I can say that as I watched you grow  you enriched me and made me a better person and I love you with all my heart.

You deserve the best that life can give you and we know that you have made a wonderful life for yourself,  Adam and Ryder in Australia. Enjoy the day, with your friends, family and my hope is that we will see you soon. Happy Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment