Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Laughter is the best medicine

A study came out this week that said one out of four American workers is angry at work. And the other three save it for the loved ones at home

When a man's wife learns to understand him, she usually stops listening to him.

Politicians and diapers have one thing in common:
They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.

I don't mind going nowhere as long as it's an interesting path.

Some People Prefer To Be Miserable Rather Than Risk Being Happy

Deja Moo is the feeling you've heard this bullshit before.


Teachers are paid too much! I'm fed up with teachers and their hefty salaries for only 9 months work! What we need here is a little perspective. If I had my way, I'd pay teachers babysitting wages.

That's right. Instead of paying these outrageous taxes, I'd give them $3.00 an hour. And, I'm only going to pay them for 5 hours, not planning time. That would be $15.00 a day. Each parent should pay $15.00 a day for these teachers to baby sit their children. Even if they have more than one child, it's still cheaper than private daycare.

Now how many children do they teach a day - maybe 20? That's $15.00 x 20 = $300.00 a day. But remember, they only work 180 days a year! I'm not going to pay them for all the vacations: $300.00 x 180 =$54,000. (Just a minute my calculator must need batteries.)

What will teachers say about those who have 10 years of experience and a master's degree? Well, maybe (just to be fair) they could get the minimum wage.

We can round that off to about $6.00 an hour, times 5 hours, times 20 children. $6.00 x 5 x 20. That's $600 a day times 180 day. That's only $108,000.

Wait a minute! There is something wrong here...

I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she left me before we met.

I have gotten that dreaded furniture disease ... that's when your chest

is falling into your drawers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment