Thursday, December 6, 2018

Thoughts become things

Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behaviour. Keep your behaviour positive because your behaviour becomes your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny. Mahatma Gandhi

According to the modern sciences, it has been proven that thoughts do transform, or rearrange and set into motion the particles in our brains to create a specific mental state. This state produces an effect on your physical body. 

When your thoughts become creative you bring results into your life which at first will appear to you just incredible, unexpected, extraordinary and fabulous. Every move of the method which transforms your thoughts into things is made in accordance with natural law. 

People whose thoughts are not creative think that the things would have happened to them anyway. They do not understand that we control what happens due to the forces of our mind. The belief that things would have happened anyway allows people to become negative and lazy.  If I believe I have no control over my life then I start to take things good and bad as they come and I do not make any effort to improve. I know there are some things I cannot control in my life, but I can control how I react to these things.


When you make your thoughts positive and creative, you can do wonders in your life, because you can create for yourself.  We all love to be around, positive, creative people, when your thoughts become creative, you draw people to you


If you know what you want, and you can remember that "thoughts become things" is the only absolute law at play in time and space, what else matters but what you choose to think today.

"The past is over, so it has no power now. The thoughts of this moment create my future." 
Louise Hay

1 comment:

  1. Prior to retirement I think I had fallen into the trap of assuming, exactly as you describe, things happened regardless. Retirement has given me the opportunity to completely reshape not only my life, but my attitude and creativity. It’s been revolutionary and yes I wake up every morning feeling positive and happy about the day ahead.

    ReplyDelete