Thursday, June 29, 2023

Puns to end the month of June Day 1

 The Roman emperor's wife hates playing hide and seek because wherever she goes, Julius Caesar.

I like what mechanics wear, overall.

If you are being chased by a pack of taxidermists, do not play dead.

I tried to steal spaghetti from the shop, but the female guard saw me and I couldn't get pasta.

My friend told me he was going to a fancy dress party as an Italian island. I said to him, “Don't be Sicily.”

Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field.

I'm reading a book on anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down!

I'm reading a book about teleportation. It's bound to take me places.

What do you call a belt made out of watches? A waist of time.

I used to have a job crushing cans. It was soda pressing.

I'm on a whiskey diet. I've lost three days already.

Did you hear about the guy who lost his left arm and leg in a car crash? He's all right now.

I told my wife she was drawing her eyebrows too high. She looked surprised.

I'm not a fan of stairs. They're always up to something.

Why don't scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment