Sunday, September 24, 2023

They say laughter is the best medicine

 "I asked my computer for a good joke. It replied, 'Why don't scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything!' Ah, even computers have a sense of humor... or at least they've learned to mimic one!"

 "You know you're getting old when you bend down to tie your shoe and wonder what else you can do while you're down there. Cleaning the floor seems like a valid option at that point!"

"My favorite exercise is a cross between a lunge and a crunch. It's called lunch. I think I've mastered it!"

"I tried to lose weight by running away from my problems, but now I'm just out of shape and my problems have also upgraded to a full marathon!"

"They say laughter is the best medicine. That's probably why my pharmacist keeps giving me Tic Tacs with a funny face drawn on them. I must admit, I feel strangely better after taking them!

No comments:

Post a Comment