Friday, August 20, 2021

Happy Birthday

It is always hard to be apart from the ones you love on special days. Today is my daughter's birthday here but it was her birthday yesterday where she lives. I was going to say home but I could not do it, as I still believe that where her mom and I live and where she grew up is her home. 

I hope that the celebration of your birthday was filled with friends, your Aussie family and love. It has been a long time since we have seen each other and her mom and I miss her. We hope that COVID restrictions will be relaxed soon so that the planned trip to Canada in January can be booked and taken. We will then celebrate all of the holidays and special days we have missed because of the Pandemic. We look forward to celebrating three birthdays and two Christmas when we get together. We cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment